If your getting the “No Photos Found” error, try adjusting your privacy settings to reflect the ones below.
This problem should now be fixed. Thanks to everyone for letting me know.
I just upgraded phpFlickr (backend of quickr pickr) to version 2.3.01. In my minimal testing I have not noticed any problems, but please comment if you find a bug.
I just fixed the problem that cause some browsers to not show the generated HTML on the post page and Lightbox overlay (click on thumbnails) on the display page.
Here is a list of browsers I have tested as working:
- Firefox 2
- Internet Explorer 7
- Netscape 7.2
- Opera 9.1
Please comment if you have tested any other browsers and they work/don’t work, so I can resolve this issue.
I fixed the bug in the security software that caused a “No Photos Found” message to be displayed. Please report any other bugs you find.
Update: In order for me to resolve your problems I need you to leave and e-mail address in your comments. (Don’t worry it will not be shown.)
- Faster page loads and HTML generation
- Back and forward buttons work (If you decide to change which pictures you want on the post page, just push back and it should show you the display page you were on before.)
- See your sets: quickrpickr.com/users/<username>/sets
- Search by tag with quickr URLs: quickrpickr.com/users/<username>/tags/<tags>
- Notifications that appear at the top of the page will now stay hidden
I’ve added a few more features to the quickr URL feature, including tags and sets. Check out its help page for more info.
- Internet Explorer no longer shows “Operation Aborted” for photo sets over 75
- Usernames are now remembered on step 1
- Check All and Clear All buttons work
- Sidebar removed
- Internet Explorer and Safari are now working, comment on this post if there are any more problems
- AJAX loading on the second step to speed up page loads
- Second step now reminds you what your Quickr URL is
- Lightbox now shows captions